Assassin’s Creed Mirage may try to create mobs like in Unity
Assassin’s Creed Mirage might try to recreate a feature we last saw only in the extensively bugged AC Unity – the presence of crowds in the streets. This is one of the mechanics that “leaked” in the latest rumors about the game, which will be officially announced soon.
The information comes from a youtuber known as j0nathan, who had his Twitter account suspended. He brought up a list of possible AC Mirage features, and when he talked about the crowd in the streets he made the comparison to Unity.
Additional Assassins Creed Mirage information has been shared by j0nathan (YouTube).
-Baghdad is the only city
-Throwing knives and roof hiding spots
-A lot of NPCs in the streets
-A lot of parkour
-Some slow motion assassinations#AssassinsCreedMirage pic.twitter.com/gkUv1QF1lx
— Rebs Gaming (@Mr_Rebs_) September 2, 2022
The list of leaked features that may be present in Assassin’s Creed Mirage is as follows, in free translation:
- Baghdad will be the only city in the game, but it will be divided into four large zones, each with its own boss. There will be deserts, oases and rivers.
- Throwing knives return.
- Rooftop hiding places return.
- Lots of NPCs on the streets (the goal is to have as many as in Unity).
- Various interactions for parkour, such as flashlights to curve around corners of walls or poles to reach distant buildings.
- Some murders happen in slow motion (especially aerial ones).
The list of possible novelties for Assassin’s Creed Mirage seems to coincide with the rumors we’ve had so far about the game, stating that it would return a little more to the classic style of the series, not focusing on RPG at the same level as the last releases did.
Ubisoft will officially introduce its new Assassin’s Creed on Saturday, September 10th.