Fortnite: how to complete Dragon Ball quests and earn rewards
After a lot of speculation and leaks, this week Epic Games not only confirmed the arrival of Goku and co. The Fortnite how launched a heavy collaboration with the anime Dragon Ball Super. With the arrival of the new partnership, several items themed from the famous anime and manga series were added not only to the item shop, but also to Creative Mode maps.
Plus, over the course of two weeks, players can participate in a really cool event to earn free rewards, including emotes, accessories, and even a Japanese-animated Hang Glider to use in-game. To make your life easier, we will show you how to complete dragon ball quests and earn rewards for free!
Dragon Ball Event: Power Unleashed
Fortnite’s new collaboration with Dragon Ball brings the addition of several cosmetic items based on the series created by Akira Toriyama, including Goku, Vegeta, Bula and Bills skins, as well as accessories inspired by anime elements. Some of these items can be purchased from the in-game Item Shop, while others can be obtained completely for free!
By accessing the new “Power Unleashed!” tab, which is located in the Game Menu with a Dragon Ball icon, players can see all the Tasks and Rewards available during the celebration of the partnership. There you can see the increase in your Power Level (M), received by complete the Tasks Dragon Ball Temporaries in Battle Royale and Dragon Ball Adventure Island.
Free Dragon Ball Event Rewards
For two weeks, players will have at their disposal a portion of special challenges which, when completed, yield Power Levels. Each completed task rewards the player with a certain Power Level that is accumulated and, little by little, unlocks several special rewards.
Complete temporary themed tasks to earn Power Levels and Dragon Balls and unlock many rewardsSource: Epic Games/Play
Next, you can see the list of rewards available in Dragon Ball: Power Unleashed and how many Power Levels are needed to unlock them for free:
- Goku Smiling Emoticon (10M)
- Level Climb (20M)
- Spray Fuuuuuuusion, Ra! (30M)
- Dragon Radar Back Attachment (40M)
- Level Up (50M)
- Bulma wink emoticon (60M)
- Level Climb (70M)
- Enhanced Ki Gesture (80M)
- Level Climb (90M)
- Super Saiyan Blue Goku Spray (100M)
- Level Climb (110M)
- Gesture Loading Ki (120M)
If you prefer, you can buy all rewards listed above with the game’s virtual currency, but to get all the items without having to complete challenges, you have to pay a total of up to 1,800 V-Bucks.
Players can complete quests to receive Dragon Balls and unlock the Shenlong GliderSource: Epic Games/Disclosure
Completing themed tasks also allows players to receive Dragon Balls. Upon collecting all seven orbs, players receive a Shenron-themed hang gliderthe Dragon God of Japanese animation.
How to complete Dragon Ball tasks in Fortnite
If you want to take off all the free items available in this new partnership, we’ll show you how to earn Dragon Ball Super rewards in Fortnite completing anime-themed challenges and tasks.
Warm Up Tasks — Now Available
- Complete Warm Up Tasks (3) — when completing at least three tasks, you receive a Dragon Ball
Completing Dragon Ball tasks earns players Power Level points to exchange for rewardsSource: Epic Games/Play
- Stage 1 of 2: Open Capsule Corporation capsules (2) [4M] — open at least two Dragon Ball Capsules on the map
- Stage 2 of 2: Collect the Flying Cloud or Kamehameha in different matches (5) [4M] — get at least five Flying Clouds or Kamehamehas in pods
- Visit a family training location (1) [3M] — go to Kame House in the right corner of the map, near the Seven’s rocket launch base
- Buy an item from a Dragon Ball Vending Machine (1) [2M] — use one of the themed vending machines available in Loot Lake, Rave Cave or Rocky Reels to buy at least one item
- Destroy objects with a Kamehameha (100) [5M] — use the Kamehameha item to destroy one hundred objects on the map
- Travel the distance in a Flying Cloud (1500) [5M] — use the Flying Cloud (Kintoun) item to travel 1,500 meters away
- Watch Dragon Ball Super in Dragon Ball Super: Episode Festival (1) [2M] — visit the themed map and watch at least one episode of the anime
Train Fight Tasks — Now Available
- Complete Train Fight Tasks (3) — when completing at least three tasks, you receive a Dragon Ball
Complete training tasks to earn Dragon Balls and win the Shenlong GliderSource: Epic Games/Play
- Stage 1 of 3: Enter a Versus Battle in different matches (2) [2M] — interact with a Reward Board to start a Versus Battle in two different matches
- Stage 2 of 3: Enter a Versus Battle in different matches (5) [3M] — interact with a Reward Board to start a Versus Battle in five different matches
- Stage 3 of 3: Enter a Versus Battle in different matches (10) [3M] — interact with a Reward Board to start a Versus Battle in ten different matches
- Deal damage to an enemy player before taking damage in different matches (3) [3M] — when landing on the island, quickly pick up a weapon and shoot an opponent before taking damage
- Damage enemy players with the Kamehameha (300) [4M] — collect and use the Kamehameha item to deal three hundred points of damage to other players
- Stage 1 of 2: Win a Versus Battle (1) [5M] — after interacting with a Bounty Board and entering a Versus Battle, eliminate your opponent at least once
- Stage 2 of 2: Win a Versus Battle (3) [5M] — after interacting with a Bounty Board and starting a Versus Battle, defeat your opponent at least three times
In the coming days, new tasks will be made available so that players can unlock more Dragon Balls.
New themed challenges will be released throughout the days for all playersSource: Epic Games/Disclosure
Below, you can see when the new Dragon Ball missions arrive in Fortnite Battle Royale:
- Strength Training Tasks — available on Wednesday, August 17
- Agility Training Tasks — available on Thursday, August 18
- Resistance Training Tasks — available on Friday, August 19
- Focus Training Tasks — available on Saturday, August 20
- Recovery Tasks — available on Sunday, August 21
Where to watch Dragon Ball Super: Episode Festival
Some event challenges may require players to watch a certain number of episodes from Dragon Ball Super.
You can access several Creative Islands to watch some episodes of Dragon Ball SuperSource: Epic Games/Disclosure
Next, you can check the codes from all Creative Islands where certain episodes of the anime are shown:
- episode 09: Sorry for the delay, Mr. Bills! Finally, the Super Saiyan God is born! — 1356-5236-0901
- episode 10: Show him, Goku! The Power of the Super Saiyan God! — 4149-8889-8252
- episode 11: Let’s Continue, Mr Bills! Battle of the Gods! — 5893-7217-3843
- episode 13: Goku! Go beyond the limits of the Super Saiyan God! — 2586-7170-0416
- episode 81: Bergamo the Crusher Against Goku! Who Possesses Unlimited Power?! — 5087-3838-8716
- episode 98: Total uncertainty! The Despair of a Universe! — 3137-9391-7999
O Dragon Ball event: Power Unleashed is available in Fortnite Battle Royale for all players until August 30, 2022.