Hi Guys, Welcome to our Diablo Immortal Barbarian Skills Guide, Tips & Tricks, In Diablo Immortal, the Barbarian defines raw strength by annihilating his foes in a close battle. But that’s not all: the melee fighter, like past Diablo games, can provide useful group utility like no other class in Immortal.
The Barbarian class may be the best pick for you unless you’re looking for exceptionally fast and entertaining melee action. Its high-damage, low-defense style necessitates constant awareness of your surroundings, which is rewarded with incredible damage and clear speed. Losing attention and momentum for even a fraction of a second, on the other hand, can result in instant death. Now let’s check out Diablo Immortal Barbarian Skills. Also, read here: Diablo Immortal Crusader Skills & Best Builds
Diablo Immortal Barbarian Skills Guide
- Blood and Rage – Enhance Lacerate for 12 seconds, increasing its damage to 1181 to 1443, increasing its healing to 20% of damage done on every attack, and increasing its range. You also gain a shield that absorbs damage equal to 20% of your maximum Life for 3 seconds.
- Chained Spear – Hurl 3 chained spears that deal 813 damage and then return, dragging impaled enemies back to you and dealing another 203 damage.
- Cleave – Unleash a powerful attack that deals 1396 damage to all enemies in front of you, and causes them to Bleed for 471 damage over 3 seconds. Maximum 3 charges.
- Demoralize – Release a ferocious shout that forces nearby monsters to attack you, deals 793 damage to all nearby enemies, and reduces their damage done by 30% for 6 seconds.
- Frenzy – Launch a frenzied attack for 945 damage. Each hit increases Frenzy’s attack speed by 8% for 3 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.
- Furious Charge – Charge forward, knocking away all enemies in your path and dealing 1115 damage. Maximum 3 charges. Players may only be affected once every 3 seconds by this skill.
- Grab Seize – a nearby enemy and wield it as a weapon. Activate again to throw the enemy, dealing 1312 damage to enemies in a direction. Monsters are grabbed for 4 seconds and players for 2 seconds.
- Ground Stomp Smash the ground, Stunning nearby enemies for 1.5 seconds and dealing 1102 damage. Charging longer increases range and Stun duration up to 3 seconds.
- Hammer of the Ancients Call forth a massive hammer which smashes enemies in front of you for 1260 damage and shakes the earth itself, dealing 248 additional damage over 2 seconds.
- Lacerate Launch a series of attacks that deal 1050 to 1512 damage with each hit. Every third hit heals you for (S2010,3,absorbHpPercent)*100% of damage done.
- Leap to a location, dealing 1108 damage to all nearby enemies where you land and reducing their movement speed by 50% for 4 seconds. Each full life enemy struck by Leap will reduce Leap’s cooldown by 1 second.
- Restless Demon Enhance Frenzy for 12 seconds, allowing movement while attacking, allowing unhindered movement through enemies, dealing 1260 damage when you pass through enemies, and increasing attack speed as if fully stacked. You also gain a shield that absorbs damage equal to 20% of your maximum Life for 3 seconds.
Sprint Increase your movement speed by 50% for 4 seconds. While active, you may move unhindered through enemies and you are immune to movement impairing effects.
- Undying Rage Enter a rage for 4 seconds that prevents you from dying and causes all your attacks to heal you for 30% of damage done. Undying Rage will activate automatically when you take fatal damage.
- Whirlwind Become a whirlwind of steel, continually striking all nearby enemies for 346 damage while moving at 70% reduced speed. Using Whirlwind slowly consumes its energy, which recovers while Whirlwind is not in use.
- Wrath of the Berserker Enter a berserker rage that increases your attack speed by 50% and movement speed by 20% for 5 seconds
Also, read here: Diablo Immortal Monk Class Builds Guide
Diablo Immortal Barbarian Build
Diablo Immortal has a built-in feature on the main character screen called Recommended Builds that becomes active at level 32. By clicking the Helm icon on the lower left of the character screen, it will bring up a new interface, the Recommended Builds UI. Each of these includes:
Three core skills
- 4 recommended Legendary items
- 5 recommended Legendary gems
- Recommended secondary gear set
The three Recommended Builds for the Barbarian are as follows:
Bladestorm (PvE): Revolves around heavy usage of Whirlwind, one the staple Barbarian skills.
Charge (PvE): This build uses a ton of mobility including Furious Charge to keep the enemy busy.
Strike First (PvP): Thanks to numerous crowd-control effects, this PvP loadout could turn any Barbarian into a threat in Battlegrounds and Open-World PvP.
Leave a Reply