Hi guys, welcome to our The First Descendant Tier List Wiki & Best Characters Skills, In this The First Descendant Tier List Wiki, we will tell you The First Descendant Characters Guide and Skills.
So come and take a look at this The First Descendant Tier List Wiki & Best Characters Skills
The First Descendant Tier List Wiki & Best Characters Skills
The First Descendant Tier List Characters Guide
- Role – AoE Dealer
- Feature – With Lepic around, the battlefield becomes more lively. With his unique right arm, he can show off some powerful attacks, too.
- Battle Concept – He subdues the battlefield with his powerful prosthetic right arm and grenade.
- Nine Lives – There is a chance of surviving fatal damage during battle.
- Grenade – Throws a grenade forward at the enemy. Extra Burns when Power Stream is active
- Power Stream – Increases all Skill ATK and adds a Burn effect to Grenade and Arm Launcher for a set duration.
- Traction Grenade – Throws a Traction Grenade forward to pull the enemies within range.
- Arm Launcher – Fires a powerful shell at the enemy. The shell is maintained at the landing point for a set period of time, inflicting constant damage. Extra Burns when Power Stream is active
- Role – Tank Dealer
- Feature – Ajax, who came back alive from the Void, is an expert in distorting physical space.
- Battle Concept – He leads the team with powerful barriers that protects allies and reflects enemy attacks.
- Void Vault – Ability for storing Void Energy during combat.
- Reversed Door – Creates a shield in front of Ajax. Durability increases proportionally to Ajax’s HP and DEF. If enhanced, reflects damage proportional to DEF to enemies hitting the barrier
- Void Walk – Leaps into the air and lands on the ground to strike nearby enemies, stunning them. If enhanced, Max Shield increases for a certain period of time.
- Expulsion – Strikes nearby enemies, knocking them back. If enhanced, knockback range and Max Shield are increased.
- Hypercube – Creates a dome-shaped shield. Durability increases proportionally to Ajax’s HP and DEF. If enhanced, reflects damage proportional to DEF to enemies hitting the barrier
Role – Debuffer
Feature – Viessa has the ability to freeze Vulgus using water in the atmosphere.
Battle Concept – She immobilizes enemies with cold air, and occasionally freezes them up herself, going around the battlefield.
Ice Sphere – Condenses moisture in the atmosphere around the nucleus circling around the body, lowering the temperature.
Ice Beam – Fires an exploding Ice Beam, inflicting damage in the area around enemies and inflicting Ice Shackle.
Ice Shackle effect: Increases by 2 stages when hit / Increases by 1 stage if hit by the exploding area
Frost Fog – Increases Running Speed and Shield, and creates Ice Sheets on the ground where Viessa stands. When enemies come into contact with these Ice Sheets, they are inflicted with Ice Shackle.
Ice Shackle effect: Increases by 2 stages
Ice Wave – Releases an arc of cold air in front, inflicting damage and Ice Shackle. Ice Shackle effect: Increases by 2 stages
Blizzard – Creates a snowstorm that explodes over time, inflicting damage and Ice Shackle on enemies caught within. Ice Shackle effect: Increases by 3 stages when hit / Increases by 4 stages if hit by the exploding area
That’s it for this The First Descendant Tier List Wiki & Best Characters Skills
Leave a Reply