Hogwarts Legacy can be up to 70 hours long; check out
To the delight of Harry Potter fans, the release of Hogwarts Legacy it’s already very close, arriving on the 10th of February! And yesterday (17), a leaker revealed images from the Art Book and also other information about the game. Check out the tweet below:
#HogwartsLegacy #Hogwarts pic.twitter.com/KQCnkjc7ER
— Bigby (@ManwithSecrets_) January 16, 2023
Complementing the leak, user Spheromancer and moderator of GamingLeaksAndRumors from Reddit, brought information about the duration of Hogwarts Legacy! Apparently the game can be reset in 35 hoursand for those who seek to do 100%, it can reach up to 70 hours of gameplay.
Other interesting leak information:
- Initially, the game was supposed to feature Quidditch and support the sport’s 4 positions, but was abandoned after a year.
- Avada Kedavra can only be learned in a side quest, after completing the main story.
- Houses will have different progressions in individual main quests, but will eventually end up with the same outcome. However, students from a certain house will visit Azkaban soon.
- There are nearly 100 Merlin puzzles in the game. Puzzles are solved in a variety of ways and cover almost every spell the player has learned.
- The game has several side quests.
So, what did you think of the possible new information about Hogwarts Legacy? Were you excited to enjoy the game at launch? Tell us on social media voxel!
Hogwarts Legacy is an upcoming action role-playing video game developed by Avalanche Software and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment under the Portkey Games label. It is set in the late 19th century Wizarding World of Harry Potter.