Kena: Bridge of Spirits will have DLC with new game+, new modes and more
Ember Lab announced this Friday (19) that Kena: Bridge of Spirits will receive an anniversary update with several news. The DLC will be released on September 27, 2022 for PC, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
Additional content includes New game+, new game mode, skills, items and more. The novelty is a tribute to the first year of launch of the title, which hit the market in September 2021.
Check out below all the news that make up Kena: Bridge of Spirits – Anniversary Update:
- New Game+;
- Charmstones that are individually equippable – each of these unique collectibles provides different adjustments to Kena’s stats and abilities;
- New game mode called “Spirit Guide Trials”, which challenging players with various replayable missions;
- When completed, Spirit Guide Trials will unlock outfits for Kena, each inspired by one of the characters she meets along her journey;
- Updated combat scenarios with new enemies;
- New skills for Kena;
- Improvements to Photo Mode;
- New adventure;
- An exclusive outfit for Kena owners: Bridge of Spirits Deluxe Edition.
In addition to the content pack, it was also announced that Kena: Bridge of Spirits will arrive on Steam on September 27, 2022. Previously, the title was an Epic Games Store exclusive (on the desktop version).
So, what did you think of the news for the game’s anniversary? Think about playing on New Game+? Leave your comment on Voxel’s Twitter!