TGS 2022: Square Enix reveals line-up with Final Fantasy 16 and more
Square Enix revealed, this Thursday (1), details about its participation in the Tokyo Game Show 2022, Asia’s largest gaming fair taking place September 15-18 in Chiba, Japan. Among the highlights are playable builds of some of their upcoming releases, including Valkyrie Elysium, Forspoken, and Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 Reunion.
at some level, the company promises to present more than 20 titles at the event, some also with dedicated live programs or even showing trailers. The line-up also includes Final Fantasy XVI and Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, but it is unclear whether they will receive new details or just have their already revealed trailers shown to the event audience..
In other words, it’s interesting to control expectations if you expect any big news from games that won’t be playable or won’t have a dedicated broadcast at the event. Check out the full survey:
Square Enix Lineup at TGS 2022
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion (Playable, trailer);
- The DioField Chronicle (Trailer, broadcast);
- Dragon Quest X Offline (Trailer);
- Dragon Quest X Online (Trailer);
- Dragon Quest Treasures (Transmission);
- Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai: A Hero’s Bonds (Broadcast);
- Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai: Xross Blade (Broadcast);
- Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis (Trailer);
- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (Trailer);
- Final Fantasy XIV (Broadcast);
- Final Fantasy XVI (Trailer);
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius (Broadcast);
Valkyrie Elysium is one of the releases awaited for the month of SeptemberSource: Disclosure/Square Enix
- Forspoken (Playable, trailer);
- HARVESTELLA (Trailer, broadcast);
- Imperial SaGa Eclipse (Broadcast);
- Infinity Strash – Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai (Stream);
- NieR: Automata End of YoRHa Edition (Trailer, broadcast);
- PowerWash Simulator (Trailer, broadcast);
- Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song Remastered (Playable, trailer, stream);
- Romancing Saga Re;univerSe (Broadcast);
- Star Ocean: The Divine Force (Playable, trailer, stream);
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (Trailer);
- Tactics Ogre: Reborn (Trailer, broadcast);
- Valkyrie Elysium (Playable, trailer, broadcast);
- War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (Broadcast).
It is worth remembering that other companies have already confirmed their participation in the Tokyo Game Show, including the Xbox brand, which will make a special broadcast with ads focused on the Japanese audience, and Capcom, which promises news from Street Fighter 6, Exoprimal, Resident Evil Village, among others. games.
To keep up with the latest news from the TGS 2022continue accessing the voxel daily and follow us on social media, including twitter and YouTube!